The everyday musings and mishaps of a guy now nearly thirty, living, working, and playing in London. Only duller...

5.5.05

Rashest

I am in a world of hell.

I itch ALL OVER and I cannot afford to scratch.

Saw the doctor in the Soho Walk In centre (yep, it is exactly as it sounds - first question I was asked on my arrival was if I was there for "Sorted") - still, excellent service, was seen very very very quickly, and they gave me these fantastic pills with a very masculine name (which made up for a few things)..

Jess has been very obliging with the calamine lotion - alright, not that obliging...!

I think it's starting to dissappear... only playing with my new iPod and the consequent stress this is causing as I condense my favourtite tunes into 120 solitary tracks is giving it cause to rise again...

...I don't know what's worse, except waking up with Tony Blair/Michael Howard/Charles Kennedy... oh well........

1 Comments:

Blogger Scattergun said...

Tut! Diseased boy. You've been rolling in the dirt again, haven't you?

At least your girlfriend is on hand with the lotion...fnarr..

Get well soon,

S

4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home