The everyday musings and mishaps of a guy now nearly thirty, living, working, and playing in London. Only duller...

7.3.05

Beer update

It's been four weeks since I last had a beer - and it feels like ages!!!

On the minus side, whilst I might be drinking less in volume, I'm still spending as much (if not more) on going out and also I'm drinking a higher volume of alcohol. So my liver doers hurt more and I've developed some mouth ulcers too!!

On the plus side however, I have lost a LOT of weight in a short space of time (quarter of a stone), and I feel healthier (apart from the bit about the liver and the ulcers!!), and my hangovers are nowhere near as bad (again, except for the liver, which admittedly I need to live)...

I'm really missing beer, but the weight loss is really satisfying.... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home