The everyday musings and mishaps of a guy now nearly thirty, living, working, and playing in London. Only duller...

24.5.05

Thomas the Tank Engine

Not that I was one for being sucker-ed into merchandise at a young age... ...okay, ignore my last few posts on Star Wars, but telephone conversations with my nephew are not what they once were...

...for example, there was a time I wondered at the adaptive and ever growing power of a child's mind, particularly their ability to communicate effectively on the phone before they can really talk...

...all that is lost. As with everything, the corporations get in early, and on Sunday he listed, rather forceably, the toy trains I must take with me the next time I visit: Duncan, Rusty, Skar Loey, and the more familiar Edward and Gordon are all priced roughly £12-15 a piece...


Anyone wishing to make a donation...... ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Scattergun said...

Every child knows that the love of a relative has a direct correlation to their present-buying capacity...

I'm glad he's holding out for the full set!

3:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray for thomas!

1:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home