The everyday musings and mishaps of a guy now nearly thirty, living, working, and playing in London. Only duller...

18.1.05

Like three circus tents from above...

...is the only way to describe today's delightful calendar picture. It's actually, very dull, and I've had a sneaky peak at tomorrow's entry and that is not much better... ...may resort to making the paper aeroplanes to revive my interest.

Jess has a similar calendar, only her's is an online horoscope. Yesterday it said: The mountain du jour is likely tomorrow’s molehill which is far more interesting. I only hope that is true, as yesterday's problems were a mountain (hence my hangover) so hopefully today's a quiet molehill. Not so much luck so far... Might call my agent for a morale boost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home