The everyday musings and mishaps of a guy now nearly thirty, living, working, and playing in London. Only duller...

20.12.05

It's Chrissst-maaassss!!!

Happy happy joy joy!!

'Tis the season, and all that...!

(and besides. Jess says my recent posts sound like a suicidal maniac - I'm not at all, in fact, the end is in sight and I'm rather looking forward to the weekend!)

So, in the spirit of Chrsitmas/New Year, I've done a bumper blog entry, mainly comprising of inane lists (well, if perfectly respectable journals can do it...):

Top Five TV shows
Doctor Who
Lost
Spooks Series 4
Firefly - DVD
Ideal

Looking forward to:
My name is Earl
More Doctor Who
More Lost...

Top Five Films:
Downfall
Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Batman Begins
Proof
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Shame I missed (but hoping to see soon):
Serenity
Sin City
Sideways

Top Five Albums

Nouvelle Vague - Nouvelle Vague
Playing the Angel - Depeche Mode
Don't believe the truth - Oasis
Employment - Kaiser Chiefs
Battleship Potemkin - Tennant/Lowe

Best moments
Anytime I was abroad
New Job
May 23rd
Summer days in the park
New flat

Worst moments
Last three weeks of November
7/7
Flying into Palma
Rash episode
Insomnia

Looking forward to
Wedding bells
The Mode in concert
Summer
Xmas
My next house move...


Merry Christmas one and all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scattergun said...

And greetings of the season to you and yours!

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home