The everyday musings and mishaps of a guy now nearly thirty, living, working, and playing in London. Only duller...

17.10.05

Hyde Park 10K
















I've been at it again - thinking I'm some sort of athlete...

...actually, I turned in quite a good time on this occassion (this occassion being the Nike 10K in Hyde Park yesterday) coming in at just over an hour!


(This entry also marks a first for Inane - yes, in case you have been pondering my identity, that is me on the photo above - I'm the one in red...)


The important stuff - what tunes provided the soundtrack to my Sunday run (courtesy of the Shuffle):

After all (The Odessa Staircase) - Pet shop Boys
(red revolution, anyone? I'm not making this up!)

Life on Mars - David Bowie
(this also made me laugh as everyone was wearing a red!)

Won't let you down - Oasis

Fly me away - Goldfrapp

Tainted Love/Where did our love go? - Soft Cell

Come Together - The Mojo Filters

Beautiful Boy - Hal

Count Five or Six - Cornelius

Now you're really livin' - Eels

You're my first, my last, my everything - Barry White

Golden Touch - Razerlight

You really got me - The Kinks

Girl from Mars - Ash
(again with the red related Mars laughter, how people must have looked on at this running dribbling nutter...)

Station Approach - Elbow

The Survivors - PSB

1 Comments:

Blogger Scattergun said...

Hi you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far... blah, blah, blah, etc.

Well done on the run front! (Even though I pour scorn on the idea of moving faster than a gentle amble.)

What happened to the Mojo Filters eh? They could have been a super-group in the making...

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home