The everyday musings and mishaps of a guy now nearly thirty, living, working, and playing in London. Only duller...

18.8.05

Mobile

Tee hee!


Anyway, back to business - why is it I feel naked without my mobile phone?

I managed the first 21 years of my life quite happily without one - so 3 hours into my day without a mobile (I left it at home accidentally) I feel a slight nevousness. What it someone needs to call me? (They never do) What if there is some crisis in London and I need to call worried relatives? (Which never helps anyway) What if I can't simply use email or the land line sat on my desk right now as an alternative for the five or so hours that remain until I get home and retireve the bloody thing from where-ever I left it in my not-so-drunken state* last night??!!!

No need....


*Note - moderation is the order after the excesses of last week, which resulted in me feeling ill for days and not even having the nounce to blog...

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

It's like not having a watch. You some how feel you're missing something and will not be able to function and then do. Agree with alcohol statement - drink, bad ...

2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home