The everyday musings and mishaps of a guy now nearly thirty, living, working, and playing in London. Only duller...

5.1.06

Back seat driver

In a rush to get things done over lunchtime in preparation for my trip to The Dam. And I literally have to walk into the middle of the road because of this person walking down the middle of the pavement in front of me, hogging all the pavement, blissfully unaware that anyone else is there... (I'm in the middle of the City at lunchtime, it's hardly quiet)

The thought occurred to me that these same floaters who wreak havoc on the pavement probably cause similar anguish on the Motorway, occupying the middle lane for hours and hours whilst one puts one's own life at risk whilst having to overtake them in order to avoid the inevitable pile up....

I'm all for living life a little slower this year, but not like this!

**

More snow on the way - my trip to Amsterdam may yet prove interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home