The everyday musings and mishaps of a guy now nearly thirty, living, working, and playing in London. Only duller...

22.1.06

From Palace, with love...

Boiler still bust, so have spent the weekend pottering around Penge and the neighbourhood... getting cold again...

Jess and I sat and watched From Russia With Love last night.

I've got back into my Bond of late, after a gap of two or so years (these things usually go in cycles, alternating with my fanaticism of the Beatles - odd how these two icons of the Sixties somehow sit easily side by side in my own personal appreciation of popular culture?) - just finished reading a couple of the old Fleming novels and now onto the latest Young Bond book, Blood Fever (announced in my local book to the world as a children's book by a surly member of staff, just as I bought my copy.... well, Harry Potter it ain't, and it's certainly got more plot than The Da Vinci Code!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home