The everyday musings and mishaps of a guy now nearly thirty, living, working, and playing in London. Only duller...

4.2.05

Little fluffy clouds

Like John Lennon, I'm a great believer in drinking a pint of milk before going out of an evening, (admittedly, one of his lesser known beliefs), and I have recent evidence to suggest it actually works from the point of view of lining your stomach... so, currently milking it at my PC, awaiting another call from my agent, looking at the little fluffy clouds...

...beers this evening is looking like a quiet affair - why is that? - I sneaked in a cheeky pint yesterday though. Whilst doing so, noticed that the half pint line on my glass was marked with the word "utopia". What does this mean? Was a supposed to feel a sense of utopia by that point? Had it been my third or fourth pint glass, would I have gazed down to see the warning "steady" or even the description "mullered"??

And never mind beer, is water bad for you? I was drinking a bottle of water yesterday and I got this real soapy taste in my mouth. Mentioned it to the boss, and she went crazy, claimed there was a "higher than average" nitrate content. Suggested I always drink tap water from now on, but get one of these fitted in our kitchen. Wonder what Julian would say to that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home